Sunday, April 15
12 pm – 5pm
We are looking forward to this special community event to support Round Hill Volunteer Fire Department.
Come by and taste some chili donated by our four local restaurant partners, Magnolia’s at the Mill, Stoneleigh Golf & Country Club’s Tavern, West End Wine Bar and Pub, and Savoir Fare, to support Company 4. Bring your empty bellies, big hearts, and in-kind donations to support the Round Hill Volunteer Fire Department.
It’s a great way to spend the day with your family, friends, and community. Dirt Farm will also donate a portion of all sales that day.
Your Support Helps RHVFD:
- Serve over 50 square miles of Loudoun County
and respond to adjacent communities when needed
- 2 Fire Trucks | Tanker | 2 Ambulances | 2 Work Vehicles
All need servicing, tires, oil, parts, medical supplies, hose, shovels, tools
- Good people to operate the above and serve the community
- Equips volunteers a set of turnout gear for firefighters
Costs nearly $10,000 and gear for EMS personnel costs almost $4,000
- Currently in the process of purchasing a new ambulance that will cost $200,000
- In the next year or two — purchase a new fire truck at a cost of $700,00
We hope to see you on the Mountain!