Phase One Farm Rules
We're excited to invite you all back for a pint on the patio this Friday, May 29. Out of respect and care for our staff and our community, we want to operate with an abundance of caution and care as we open the farm to guests! We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation while we navigate with these new policies. It won’t be like this forever but the farm rules are here for now.
● We are open for outdoor seating only starting Friday, May 29th.
● Our Kitchen Workshop will be open daily serving seasonal local fare.
● Please, no outside food or beverages are allowed on our premises.
● We ask you to check-in at our welcome table for availability in our outdoor seating areas. Seating is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
● All tables on the patio and lawn are spaced for social distancing. Please do not move them.
● Social distancing regulations of six ft. will be strictly enforced. This includes all seating, tables, and lines both inside and outside. Unless grabbing a beer, food, or using the restroom, please remain at your table.
● Children and Dogs... If you choose to bring your small children or furry friends, please know they must remain at your table and supervised at all times. Exploring around the lawn area is not permitted at this time.
● All employees are trained and following CDC handwashing guidelines so please take a moment and review them yourself.
● Hand sanitizers will be available at all service areas.
● Tables, bar areas, and all common areas will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized regularly. Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every 30 mins.
● No used containers will be filled. No Growler refills! Don’t worry, we’ll have all beer available in cans to purchase.
● Only disposable cups, plates, etc will be provided and we ask that you please dispose of your own trash in the extra trash cans provided.
● If you have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 or have had exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, do not visit.
"One of a kind experience. Staff is unmatched in customer attention no matter how busy they get and WOW do they get busy. Great view, huge fireplace, wonderful ambiance, killer playlists. Thank you #DFB!!!"
–Laine W, 5 star review via Yelp