We are still operating in Phase Three. The well being of our staff, guests, and our community remain a top priority! We continue to operate with an abundance of caution and care as we open the farm to guests! We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation while we navigate with these new policies. It won’t be like this forever but the farm rules are here for now.
● We are open with outdoor seating and plenty of space. Our indoor seating is very, very limited, and is reserved for 21+ All guests must be seated at a table to stay indoors -so please dress for the outdoor weather!
● Our Kitchen Workshop is open daily serving seasonal local fare by Chef Justin Garrison.
● Please, no outside food or beverages are allowed on our premises.
● All seating is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
● Social distancing regulations of six ft. are required while visiting. This includes all seating, tables, and lines both inside and outside. Please remember to respect others with this policy.
● Children and Dogs... If you choose to bring your children or furry friends, please know they must remain at your table and supervised at all times. *All indoor seating is reserved for 21+
● All employees are trained and following CDC handwashing guidelines.
● Hand sanitizers will be available at all service areas.
● Tables, bar areas, and all common areas will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized regularly. Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every 60 mins.
● No used containers will be filled. No Growler refills! Don’t worry, we’ll have all beer available in cans to purchase.
If you have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 or have had exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, do not visit.
"One of a kind experience. Staff is unmatched in customer attention no matter how busy they get and WOW do they get busy. Great view, huge fireplace, wonderful ambiance, killer playlists. Thank you #DFB!!!"
–Laine W, 5 star review via Yelp