We are still operating in Phase Three. The well being of our staff, guests, and our community remain a top priority! We continue to operate with an abundance of caution and care as we open the farm to guests! We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation while we navigate with these new policies. It won’t be like this forever but the farm rules are here for now.
● We are open to outdoor seating only with plenty of space. Our indoor seating is very, very limited and you must be seated at a table to stay indoors -so dress for the outdoor weather!
● Our Kitchen Workshop is open daily serving seasonal local fare.
● Please, no outside food or beverages are allowed on our premises.
● All seating is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
● All tables on the patio and are spaced for social distancing, please do not move them. The tables and chairs on the lawn can me moved to accommodate your group size. Please remember to respect the six ft. of social distancing from others.
● Social distancing regulations of six ft. are required while visiting. This includes all seating, tables, and lines both inside and outside.
● Children and Dogs... If you choose to bring your small children or furry friends, please know they must remain at your table and supervised at all times.
● All employees are trained and following CDC handwashing guidelines.
● Hand sanitizers will be available at all service areas.
● Tables, bar areas, and all common areas will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized regularly. Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every 60 mins.
● No used containers will be filled. No Growler refills! Don’t worry, we’ll have all beer available in cans to purchase.
If you have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 or have had exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, do not visit.
"One of a kind experience. Staff is unmatched in customer attention no matter how busy they get and WOW do they get busy. Great view, huge fireplace, wonderful ambiance, killer playlists. Thank you #DFB!!!"
–Laine W, 5 star review via Yelp