● Dirt Farm has expansive outdoor seating with panoramic views of the Loudoun Valley and beyond. Enjoy our patio seating or our lawn area is perfectly suited for families and furry friends.
● All seating is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
● We love children! If you choose to bring yours, please know they must remain at your table, be accompanied to the restrooms, and supervised at all times. We welcome families to enjoy our lawn area.
● Dirt Farm's patio and lawn area are smoke-free. Please refrain from smoking during your visit.
● No drones
● Last call is 30 min prior to closing
● Our Kitchen Workshop is open daily serving seasonal local fare by Chef Justin Garrison.
● Visit our menu tab for what's on tap and available in the Kitchen Workshop
● Please, no outside food or beverages are allowed on our premises.
BUSSES AND LIMOS
● All private transportation must be limited to 15 passengers. Our hill can't handle a bus larger in size and your driver will thank us for this policy! No coach buses, please!
● All groups in private transportation are accepted from 11 am-1 pm. All seating is first-come, first-served. Please plan accordingly and arrive before 1 pm because this policy is strictly enforced.
● All bus and Limo parking is at the bottom of the property. Have your driver drop your group off and head back down the mountain to the bottom fields. You may call for pick-up when ready.
"One of a kind experience. Staff is unmatched in customer attention no matter how busy they get and WOW do they get busy. Great view, huge fireplace, wonderful ambiance, killer playlists. Thank you #DFB!!!"
–Laine W, 5 star review via Yelp